Music Box is a music programme for babies and children in:
- Nursery schools
- Pre-primary schools
- Special Needs School environments
- Studio classes
The Music Box preschool music programme is offered as an extra mural or curricular activity at schools.
Our Music Box Studio‘s are also a very popular option for parents/caregivers who want to join in the fun with the little ones!
- Music Box Studio in Parktown offers parents the opportunity to experience Music Box with their children in a relaxed, peaceful envirment on the grounds of God First Church.
- Music Box Studio in Randpark Ridge is conveniently located in the Mami Paradiso Wellness Centre opposite Randridge Mall.
- Music Box Studio at the following BUB HUBs:
- Broadacres, Broadacres Shopping Centre, Sandton
- Bedfordview, 30 Lucas Lane, Germiston
- Kyalami, Crowthorne Shopping Centre, Main Road, Kyalami
- Lifestyle, Lifestyle Garden Centre, Cnr Beyers Naude & Ysterhout Ave, Randpark Ridge
- Sandton, Riverside Shopping Centre, 319 Bryanston Drive, Sandton
- Music Box Studio in Centurion @ The Worx Activity Centre, Centurion
- Music Box Studio in Norwood NOW open
- Music Box Studio in Meyersdal, Alberton opening 2 May 2017
At Music Box, we passionately believe that children learn most effectively through play. With this belief at the forefront of our organisation, we create early music appreciation lessons that are interactive stories which are all about creative, imaginative play.
Inside the Music Box class, lies the magic and wonder of a world filled with musical FUN, silly songs, imagination, relaxation, lots of learning, instrument play and important technical, emotional and physical skills, all through using MUSIC as a tool.
Let the FUN begin with Numbers and Shapes in Term 2/2017!
Music Box preschool music
Playing percussion instruments
Relaxation and Stretching
Music Box Develops
Music appreciation and readiness for formal music education
Creativity and Imagination
Fine and Gross Motor Skills
Rhythmic skills that facilitate numeracy and literacy
Confidence and Self Esteem